Friday, April 20, 2012

The Adventure Begins!

Welcome to my brand, spankin new blog wherein I will try my very best to keep everyone updated as to my current progress and adventures as I begin my next stage in ministry.  I'll be moving to Vienna Austria in August of this year in order to begin teaching at the International Christian School of Vienna as a missionary teacher.  I'm very excited to go but also am very excited to finish the year strong at Open Door Christian School, where I have been teaching for the last four years. 

As I begin this new stage of ministry I'm going to be encountering new challenges and opportunities.  The first is the...well...not so thrilling job of gathering all of the necessary (and confusing!) paperwork that's required in order to live overseas.  The next (more exciting) job is to connect and partner with a network of people that will be supporting me through prayer and finances as I move into this next stage of full time missions!  I'll be sure to keep you updated as I go, but for now...here's to a great beginning!

P.S.  I feel a lot like Indiana Jones in the last Crusade where he takes the Leap from the Lion's Mouth lately.  A leap of faith visual that will always stay with me (and reveal my not-so-inner geek).

No comments:

Post a Comment