Friday, April 20, 2012

Apostille? What?

I have to honestly say that until a few weeks ago I had NO idea about what an Apostille is...or even how to say the word Apostille to be honest....

Now, several weeks later I sill have no idea regarding pronunciation (each government employee that I talked to gave a different one so now I just pronounce it a new way every time I say it for fun)...am still shady about it's meaning (some kind of official seal that goes with my birth certificate it seems)...but I am the proud new owner of one!


Why am I bringing up this strange legal document word that confuses me?  Because I have just sent out the first important batch of paperwork that I will need to apply for the work VISA that will allow me to live in Vienna.  Along with all of this paperwork comes the work forms and employment documents that I will need to fill out as a new employee and as a supported missionary of RCE.  These are all important but very overwhelming at times!

All of these paperwork details are not my forte and yet they will be an important (crucial!) part of the next few months!  Please pray for each document to come through on time and in order so that I will legally be allowed to live in Austria with no problems!

Thank you all so much for your words of encouragement, support, and prayers.  I will be keeping you updated with my progress in support raising and where I am at in the next few weeks.

Much Love!
In Christ,

Amy

1 comment:

  1. I totally remember the stress of trying to figure this part out as well. Great memories! Glad it worked out okay. :) See you in a few months! --Amanda

    ReplyDelete