Friday, April 20, 2012

Document Poster Extrordinaire

Two days two posts!  I know, totally unprecidented level of blogger responsibility.  Don't count on this daily treat to last for long - I know myself far to well for that!  Let's count on weekly and consider that a win for now ;-). 

Just thought it was worthwile to share with you the fact that I am now a technology guru and have uploaded several important documents to my "documents" tab.  Aside from a commitment card and EFT form you'll now find my support letter as well as a missions brochure in the link.  Both will let you know a lot about my ministry, the ministry of ICSV, and my support needs.  Check them out when you get a chance!

Enjoy your holiday weekend everyone and take the opportunity to reflect and worship!

No comments:

Post a Comment