Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Support Levels Update


Praising God that I'm now at 35% of my initial start up costs for the move to Vienna!  To give you an idea of the breakdown of exactly what that is providing for - 35% is enough to cover the cost of my flight as well as the cost of shipping my personal belongings overseas to establish my ministry.

I'm also so thankful for the team of monthly supporters that God has called to partner together with me on a monthly basis!  I'm at 4% of the monthly support that I'll need to live in Vienna right now which is so exciting!

Just as exciting as the physical needs that God is providing for is the spiritual support base that God is already establishing for my time overseas.  I've been so encouraged by all of the people who have been praying for me and who have encouraged me already.  It means more than words can express to know that I have partners with me who are actively covering what God is doing in prayer.  There have already been days when I've begun to feel discouraged about the hugness of this undertaking only to have an encouraging note or phone call or hello in the hallway at school that has completly refocused me.

 THANK YOU to everyone who has been called or will be called to support me in any of these three ways...the journey is just beginning, and I know you'll be with me every step of the way!

I still have a long way to go - if you feel called to support me through prayer or finances you can find information in the tabs above that will direct you to the answers - you can also email me at abrown@odcs.org!

In Christ,

Amy Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment