Friday, May 18, 2012

My Story via Youtube!

Happy Friday All!

As I've been working through this process one thing that has been nagging at me is the impossibility of explaining in person to everyone that knows and/or is interested exactly what I'll be doing in Vienna, how they can help, and what exactly ICSV's mission is.  Through it's still not possible for me to see everyone personally, I have been working on other methods of sharing my story besides letter writing.  One of those is the creation of a little youtube movie that shares my story.  This is my first time uploading a Prezi to YouTube so the sound quality is sadly sub-par (a problem I'd like to address in the future if anyone has any ideas) but I invite you to watch it if you'd like to know more about what I'm doing, and how you can help!  See the link below and please feel free to share it with your friends!!!


Other Updates/Praises:
*  I've just been paired up with the roomate that I'll be living with in Vienna - so exciting!  Her first name is Sarah and I'd appreciate prayers for both of us.

*  Sarah and I also have a praise in that ICSV will be able to keep our apartment furnished for us - which will help out with ease of transition, comfort, and finances as we transition

*  God is continuing to provide financial support.  Be sure to check out the sidebar on Saturdays for updated support levels!


Thanks,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment